Did you order a slice of extra wonton and do not want it to go empty?
As you know, soup trays (also known as Xiao Long Bao) are very tricky. reheat Because they are fragile and they can easily get inside or tear.
So, what can you do to make the taste delicious without losing the sweet soup inside?
I decided to find out about trying the three most recommended methods reheat Wonton Bimo
You will be amazed at how effective one method is and which one you should avoid.
Notes on my experiment
Our local trash shop offers soup trash. (I do not have the recipes to prepare these delicate dishes myself.)
for this test I have tried three different methods i reheat Mi Xiao Long Bao
- burn (best results)
- Microwave (not so good)
- boiling water (get results)
problem with reheating The soup trays are very delicate.
if you are not careful Dough wrap will break. And you are left with dumplings without soup.
Follow my advice below to make sure this doesn’t happen!
Top tips: Always place dumplings with a spatula. Do not lift from the top, as this may cause the paint to come off the bottom.
Reheat the soup dumplings by steaming
Set the steamer and bring the water to a boil. Put the cabbage, lettuce, or parchment paper into the steamer basket to prevent the dumplings from sticking to the basket. Put the dumplings in the steamer and steam for a few minutes. When ready, the dumplings are soft and brew.
You can use bamboo and metal steamers.
If you do not have a steamer You can steamer temporarily using pots, foil and plates (I will explain that below).
How reheat Wonton Soup by Burning:
- Set up a steamer (iron, bamboo or occasionally *) and bring the water to a boil.
- Line a steamer with cabbage leaves or lettuce. (best used parchment paper)
- Put the dumplings in rows in the steamer and steam for 2 minutes.
- Check whether the dumplings are hot or not. when ready The dumplings should buff out a little.
- Remove the dumplings from the steamer and serve immediately.
* To make a portable autoclave: Fill the pot with ½ inch of water and roll it with a ball of thick aluminum foil. three balls below the pot Put the dish on the ball and bring the water to a boil. Place the dumplings on a plate and cover the pot.
If you use parchment paper as your line, it is recommended that you cut a small circle. For every litter, like this, a large amount of steam can pass.
The soup will become gelatinous when it is cold and melted when it is tender. reheating loss
The soup will let the box rise slightly.
When you see this happening Show that the dumplings are ready.
Although my litters are not enough. But steamer for the best results, with delicious and (mostly) filling all the same.
This is the method I would recommend.
Reheat Wonton Bimo in Microwave
Place the dumplings on a microwave-safe dish and cover with damp towels. Over medium heat (50%), microwave the dumplings for 10 minutes until hot. When hot, remove from the microwave and allow the dumplings to rest for 60 seconds before cooking.
How reheat Wonton soup in the microwave:
- Place dumplings on microwave dish safe.
- Cover the dumplings with damp toilet paper.
- Over medium heat (50%), microwave for 10 seconds until hot.
- When hot, remove from the microwave and let the dumplings rest for 60 seconds.
- Serve hot, be careful not to overheat the holes at the end to make it wonderful to stream before eating.
Cold paper towels light a fire in the microwave with the intention of returning the dry litter back to moisture.
Because dumplings are very fragile They will grow quickly in the full microwave.
Using 50% energy gives you more control over the heat of the litter.
Although I tried the best But the microwave is very strong for thin and delicate flour.
My dumplings were dry and a little hard on top.
while the bottom becomes a little muddy with a powdery texture.
if I fast I would use a microwave but not so my first option is to use a steamer.
Repeat the dumplings soup into boiling water
Boil water in a large pot or pot. Using a slotted spoon or wire basket, dip the dumplings into boiling water for 30 minutes. Remove the dumplings from the boiling water and let them rinse before working hot.
How reheat Soup in boiling water:
- Boil enough water to feed the litter into a large pan or pot.
- Put the dumplings in boiling water using a perforated wooden spoon or metal spoon and let it sit for a maximum of 30 seconds.
- Remove the dumplings from the boiling water and let them rinse.
- serve hot
Warning: Any toppings you may have on dumplings, such as sesame seeds or chili peppers. washed away
Be careful not to search for litter as it will sink into the water forever.
I do not recommend this method.
The color of the ground is water. And I ended up with a wet and watery result.
One of the broken dumplings which is very.
Also, you just can reheat one dumping at a time in a spoon. which will be boring and time consuming.
How to save soup litter
To collect leftover broth Allow to cool to room temperature. Carefully place the container covered with parchment paper, do not allow the dumplings to touch. Cooked dumplings last 1–2 days in the refrigerator. Raw soup junkies should not last more than an hour in the refrigerator.
The remaining broth is very easy to drink in the cold because the slice looks more jelly.
Do not try to move while it is still hot because there is a world that they will share. (I learned this the hard way)
Another reason for collecting waste from the cold before storage is to prevent leakage in the container. Combined condensation will leave you with wet wraps.
Parchment paper ensures that the dumplings do not stick to the box.
Note: Soup containers should always be fresh. So try to avoid storing them if you can..
Storing broth not too deep is not recommended because the outer edge of the dough will dry out quickly. and the filling will keep the inside of the box cool.
Freezing is an option for shallow dumplings. but not a good one
Can you tie soup jars?
It can freeze raw soup bowls, but this will make the dumplings easier to crack. cooking So it is not really recommended. You can’t freeze cooked broth because they will turn into mush when you come reheat they.
You can buy frozen soup trays at hardware stores. This is because the dough has a firm consistency that prevents cracking while heating.
If you also want to become raw dumplings soup:
How to make soup dumplings:
- Cover the selected tray with baking paper.
- Place your dumplings on a baking sheet so that they do not touch each other.
- Place the trash can on the coldest part of your freezer. (middle back)
- Wait until the dumplings freeze (1–2 hours) before removing and tie them into the freezer bag.
- Label freezer bags with frozen dates.
- Remove all air from the freezer bag before placing the dumplings in the freezer for a maximum of 2-3 months.
Removing air from the bag also prevents freezing.
to expel the air, I either crush straw or put a freezer in a bowl of water to expel it.
Freezing the debris in the coldest part of the freezer ensures the smallest ice crystals to grow.
Small ice crystals greatly damage the microstructure of food.
How reheat tutunini soup dumplings
best way to reheat Frozen Soup Set the steamer with cabbage, lettuce, or parchment paper and bring to a boil. Put the dumplings in a steamer and heat for 6-8 minutes. Steam the dumplings more than you want because there are not many pieces to cut.
Do not remove the wonton soup as the finish will be very fragile.
The best way to reheat wonton bimo
Set up a steamer (iron, bamboo or occasionally *) and bring the water to a boil.
Line a steamer with cabbage leaves or lettuce. (best used parchment paper)
Put the dumplings in rows in the steamer and steam for 2 minutes.
Check whether the dumplings are hot or not. when ready The dumplings should buff out a little.
Remove the dumplings from the steamer and serve immediately.
Sneeze: 100NScalories: 124kcal