Ever wonder what the difference is between Magic Bullet and Nutri Bullet? In this article, we’ll take a closer look at this topic and give you the answers you’re looking for.
Magic Bullet and Nutri Bullet are produced by the same company; Household appliances. Both are known to be the most efficient on the market.
Magic Bullet and Nutri Bullet share the same form and function. The Magic Bullet’s power is 250W and the Nutri Bullet’s power is 600W to 1700W. This means that in addition to the nutritional mixture, it is able to grind coffee, cereals and even ice cream.
All in all, if you’re looking for something to make soft dishes and smoothies, this is the quick fix you’re looking for. On the other hand, if you are looking for something suitable for grinding and grinding, you are looking for a nutritious bale.
What’s the best nutrient ball or magic hammer?
In order to give the best answer to this question, we need to consider several factors. First of all, you need to determine what the device is for.
If you are looking for basic functions like mixing, you should choose Magic Bullet.
On the other hand, if you want something full-featured and a bit spicy, you can use Nutriplett. Let’s take a look at the specifications of both units.
You might think Magic Bullet is for beginners who start out with cocktails. It is compact and has a slim, bullet-shaped design.
This is where the name comes from. As it is an entry-level mixer, it is very inexpensive. It’s easy to use, and if you want to get into your smoothie basket, this is definitely the blender for you.
It is a disposable blender suitable for small spaces and travel. If you want to take it with you on the go, it will easily fit in your bag.
What’s happening at Magic Bullet?
The basic magic box contains many items. WITH:
- The foundation that holds the machine
- 2 different cups (8oz and 12oz. 22oz cup can be added as accessory)
- 1 knife
- A cover if you want to go for a smoothie
- 2 lockable lids
- Recipe book
If you need additional accessories, you can buy them later at any time. Unlike most mixers on the market, Magic Bullet has a single file, meaning you don’t need to put your mixed content into another file. Just take out the mug and close the lid, there’s a file to take with you.
Nutribullet is the most powerful counterpart of the Magic Missile. In addition to the Magic Bullet’s natural mixing function, you get additional features and accessories.
Thanks to a very powerful engine, the nutriflate is able to grind and grind. The Nutripullet has many models and to compare it with the Apple Oranges let’s take a look at the Nutribullet 600.
By comparison, it is very close to the magic ball. With Nutripullet you can grind coffee, beans and herbs. Thanks to its large 600W motor, it can handle heavy loads.
This means you will get larger files as well. While Magic Bullet can handle one and two, the Nutripullet can handle a lot more.
What does Nutribullet contain?
The Nutribullet 600 is equipped with the following hardware:
- 2 cups (18 oz. 24 oz.)
- Extraction knife
- Grinding knife
- 2 lockable lids
- Recipe book
- 1 lip ring with handle
- 1 glass ring
- pocket dietitian
Do the Nutribullet trophies match the Magic Bullet?
This is not a frequently asked question and answer. You can’t put nutrient cups in the magic ball.
The mouths of both models have different widths, so they are not compatible. If you have two devices or plan to buy both, you will need to purchase accessories separately for each of them.
Take advantage of
- It is inexpensive. If you’re looking to start a healthy diet, Nutribullet is a great starter blender.
- Portable, it has a compact size which means it can be easily carried in a bag
- There is a file to take with you. After mixing, there is no need to put the content in another file
- It uses less energy than other comparable models
- Not good with some fruits and vegetables, struggles with some fruits and vegetables as they excrete fat.
- Knives and seals should be replaced frequently
- The knives and rubber seals are not made of very durable materials and are therefore portable.
- Unable to grind ice The motor and bale blades are not strong enough to grind the ice.
Advantages and disadvantages of Nutribullet
Take advantage of
- Powerful motor – This is a 600W motor that allows you to grind ice and grain, and grind dry materials. It’s a good coffee grinder.
- Larger File Sizes – Has larger file sizes which means you get more services
- Decent Price – It’s an affordable price for the specs and power
- Easy to use – it’s simple, not complicated
- Compact – It’s small enough to take with you on a trip and fits in tight spaces
- No presets – has layout and no pulse type options like other mixers
- Relatively average quality knife – the knife is not of the best quality. It crumbles easily, especially if you use it to crush ice and grind grains.
Decision on Nutribullet vs Magic Bullet
In conclusion, it will be exactly what you are looking for. If you want to create simple cocktails, Magic Bullet is perfect for that. On the other hand, if you want a little more power and functionality, NutriBullet is definitely for you.